Compositing/Lighting Artist - (mid/senior)
Within the Stim Studio team, you will work in direct collaboration with the technical teams and under the responsibility of the director. You will be responsible for compositing on game cinematics following their artistic direction.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in Animation and/or VFX industry.
-Experience with Nuke/Maya
- Able to meet deadline requirements in accordance with quality and style expectations
- Be able to work independently and rigorously
- Experience and knowledge of the AOVs channels and other components typically found in digital production
- Comfortable and creative with 3D solutions in Nuke
- Ability to take direction, and implement briefs
- Excellent attention to detail and a keen aesthetic eye
– Proficient in English.
- Experience with natron
- Lighting knowledge and experiences
- Knowledge in Python
- Competencies in designing and troubleshooting new and existing complex tools and workflows
- Demonstrated experience with LookDev and setting up templates
- Effective communication abilities, with a readiness to provide guidance to Lighters and fellow Compositors.
- A firm understanding of color spaces. Experience with color pipelines using ACES/OCIO
Please always attach your Book and/or demoreel, CV, or any other documents that could help us appreciate your work to its true value
– Starting in October.
- CDD for 3 months
– Salary according to profile.
– Onsite position (Lyon) or remote work