Compositing Artist - (mid/senior)
Within the Stim Studio team, you will work in direct collaboration with the technical teams and under the responsibility of the director. You will be responsible for compositing on a project following its artistic direction.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in Animation and/or VFX industry.
- Experience with Nuke
- Able to meet deadline requirements in accordance with quality and style expectations
- Be able to work independently and rigorously
- Experience and knowledge of the AOVs channels and other components typically found in digital production
- Comfortable and creative with 3D solutions in Nuke
- Ability to take direction, and implement briefs
- Excellent attention to detail and a keen aesthetic eye
– Proficient in English.
- Experience with Fusion
- Lighting knowledge and experiences
- Knowledge in Python
- Competencies in designing and troubleshooting new and existing complex tools and workflows
- Demonstrated experience with LookDev and setting up templates
- Effective communication abilities, with a readiness to provide guidance to Lighters and fellow Compositors.
- A firm understanding of color spaces. Experience with color pipelines using ACES/OCIO
Please always attach your Book and/or demoreel, CV, or any other documents that could help us appreciate your work to its true value
– Starting 20th of November, for 3 months
– Salary according to profile
– On-site position (Lyon) or remote work